I’m not much for guide books. I tend to get overwhelmed by them. This is perfect. I loved our walks and the guide steered us to some great places. Recommended!
Frommer’s 24 Great Walks in Paris, 1st Edition
|See larger image||
Discover Paris’s most colorful neighborhoodsone step at a time.
Follow Frommer’s for an up-close and personal look at the City of Light’s most culturally rich areas, from famous places to lesser-known gems. Filled with color photos, easy-to-follow maps, clear route directions, and helpful commentary, this guide makes it easy to find your way around.
Let Frommer’s take you to:
- Historic Paris, from the Romans to the revolution and the backstreets of the Bastille
- Bohemian Montmartre, the haunt of artists such as Renoir, Toulouse-Lautrec, and Picasso
- The Paris Meridian (The Da Vinci Code‘s “rose Line”), one-time rival to the Greenwich Meridian
- The iconic Eiffel Tower, the Bustling markets of Les Halles, and the banks of the Seine
- “Underground” Paris, from the Catacombs to the cemetery of Père-Lachaise
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/store/9780470228975.html#ixzz0ktQVf0SN