I am very inept at doing things on Facebook, but I managed to publish a note on my profile. Since I’m much more comfortable with WordPress, I’m pasting it here.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I don’t know how to use all the features on my Nikon D-80 but I’m too impatient to read the manual.
2. Barkis’s dog trainer is an expert in the sport of Schutzhund.
3. Jay is my first husband.
4. I used to be a Mean Girl in high school when I played field hockey. 🙁
5. I write the first draft of every book in longhand.
6. I don’t really know how to do things on Facebook so this note might go in a black hole.
7. I’m supposed to tag people in this note who tagged me, but I’ve no idea how to do that….just figured it out! And now I’m going to do it by going through the alphabet backwards, just because.
8. One year, I didn’t have enough money to justify entering my novel in the RITA contest.
9. When we incorporated, my first act as president of Susan M. Wiggs Inc was to get a corporate account with Seattle Chocolates.
10. I call my parents every day and talk to both of them.
11. Speaking of old people, Jay and I have dinner together almost every single night, but sometimes we eat at 5:30.
12. My childhood dog, Pepper, won a blue ribbon for “most beautiful” in a school dog show. She was a Dalmation.
13. I love to ski but I’m picky about the weather.
14. I can see Mount Rainier from my house.
15. I have an extensive collection of rare antique golf balls in my living room. And 2 sequoias trees in my yard.
16. My girlfriends and I tell each other everything. Seriously, everything. Are you listening, guys? EVERYTHING.
17. I don’t keep any secrets from my husband.
18. My basement creeps me out.
19. I’m glad Bush is gone and hope Obama stays true to liberal ideals.
20. My favorite radio shows are “Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me” and “This American Life.”
21. I randomly send Seattle Chocolate Truffle bars to faraway friends and business associates.
22. I love burning CDs and sending them in greeting cards to friends.
23. There are two TV stars living in my neighborhood, but I would never say who.
24. It bugs me to use “texted” and “friended” as verbs, as in, “I friended you on Facebook and then texted you about tonight.”
25. It took me 5 minutes and 24 seconds to type this list–I timed it on the computer. And I’m not going back to re-read my answers.